This content will help you introduce the different facets of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to participants. It will also help you teach them how to identify who their customers really are, analyse the key components of CRM, and understand how it integrates within an organisation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyse the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organisations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM